Nursing Assistant Solutions is proud to be able to serve our veterans and their families.
GI Bill Education Benefits Registration
Effective April 4, 2011
1. Registration Held Every Friday Morning from 9am-1pm
2. Follow these registration procedures:
a. Go to webpage www.gibill.va.gov , complete forms "Application for VA Education Benefits", bring to registration.
b. Bring DD214 (separation papers) or NOBE (reserve or national guard) papers to registration.
d. All fees for course are due day of registration. The benifits and fees will be mailed directly to student.
3. Forms of payment
b. Money Orders
d. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED
4. 85% attendance is mandatory for each class.
Must sign roll twice during class.
5. Students will be automatically dropped from program when they fall below 85% attendance for the course they are enrolled in. No exceptions.
6. Students must sit for their certification exam.